Universal Fire Protection can help your business to deal with every aspect of fire prevention and safety, from fire extinguisher and fire alarm installation and maintenance to carrying out fire risk assessments and delivering fire extinguisher training courses.
We specialize in fire extinguisher supply and maintenance and fire alarm design, installation and maintenance, but can also supply a vast range of other fire safety equipment, including fire blankets, fire and safety signage, gas suppression systems, high sensitivity smoke detection systems and fire trace systems.
Our accomplished and highly professional staff are experts in fire safety for businesses and can provide a comprehensive service to any commercial client who wants to ensure their premises are safe and compliant with all fire safety legislation.
Universal Fire Protection was established in 2005 by Dave Matthews, who now has more than 20 years’ experience in the fire safety industry. Dave began his career as a service engineer and went on to take a lead role in developing electrical fire safety solutions for a Telford-based firm, before setting up Universal Fire Protection.
The company now boasts a wide variety of both small and large commercial clients, from the private, public and voluntary sectors. Our clients include businesses based in offices, shops, shopping centres, restaurants, factories, hotels and bed and breakfast properties, and we have worked with clients in the food, housing and manufacturing industries.
Universal Fire Protection is registered with the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC), a body that regulates electrical contractors, so you can be assured we only provide top-class services and supply the highest quality equipment that is guaranteed to bring you total peace of mind.
In addition to supply and installation of fire safety equipment, we can provide door access installation and maintenance and nurse call systems.
Our service include:
- Fire extinguisher supply
- Fire extinguisher maintenance
- Fire alarm design
- Fire alarm installation
- Fire alarm maintenance
- Conventional, wireless and analogue addressable fire alarm systems
- Emergency lighting design
- Emergency lighting installation
- Emergency lighting maintenance
- Fire and safety signage
- Fixed fire suppression/gas suppression systems design
- Fixed fire suppression/gas suppression systems installation
- Fixed fire suppression/gas suppression systems maintenance
- Firetrace systems
- High sensitivity smoke detector systems (HSSD) and air sampling systems
- Fire hose reel supply and repair service
- Dry riser and fire hydrants
- Fire doors repairs and replacements
- Fire extinguisher training courses
- Fire risk assessments
- Weekly checks and tests
- Radio fire alarms
- Nurse call systems
- CAD drawing service (Computer Aided Design)
- Door access - installation and maintenance
We supply our products and services to clients across the West Midlands, as well as across Wales and to customers in nearby Powys and Shropshire.